- Find your million dollar idea.
- Pick the winners.
- Do you really need a patent?
- The most important sales tool.
- Making contact – who to call, what to say.
- Getting a company to say “Yes, I want your idea.”
- Lawsuits – Stephen Key vs. Lego’s / David vs. Goliath.
- How P&G tried to kill Stephen’s idea.
- How to play with the big boys.
- Cutting a great deal.
Stephen Key has successfully licensed more than 20 simple ideas in fields as diverse as the toy, beverage, athletic, music, and drug industries. Collectively, his creations have sold more than half a billion units and generated billions of dollars of retail revenue. His course has attracted more than ten thousand students around the world who he teaches to do the same. Now for the first time you can learn how Stephen has become successful through his new book “One Simple Idea”.