How to Turn Your Simple Idea into a Million Dollar Business without writing a business plan, going deeply into debt, or giving up control of your idea.
In this book you’ll find this and more…
- How to pick a winning idea
- Find the money to get started
- Create demand for your product and drive sales
- Protect your idea without patents
- Getting your customer to love you
- Contacting retail buyers and get orders
- Manage the monster, selling at Walmart
- Staying ahead of the competition
- Understand manufacturing to get the best bang for your buck
One Simple Idea for Startups and Entrepreneurs is for anyone who wants to bring their idea to market themselves, taking the easiest, safest, fastest route possible. It also shows you how to navigate all the potential road blocks and detours as well as show you some shortcuts along the way.