Code of Conduct for the inventYES Student Community
• To keep things friendly, the use of swearing and vulgar language is not permitted on the site.
• Don't post anything that could be perceived as discriminatory, gross or offensive; such as racist, sexist, pornographic, profane, vulgar, derogatory, hateful, or threatening content and “shock” images or websites.
• Spamming and flooding are not permitted, although high forum use is fine as long as you are sensible. Please also avoid double-posting and creating duplicate threads.
• Do not post chain letters, solicitations, pyramid schemes and advertisements. If you wish to promote your own website, please restrict this to a discrete link in your signature rather than creating new topics just for the exposure.
• Do not post messages that support or condone any illegal activities, such as drug use, piracy, hacks, warez etc.
• Do not post anything that could be considered libelous or defamatory.
• Do not post copyright material, with the exception of material that we hold the copyright to. Basically, this means that posting wholesale from published books, magazines, etc. is a no-no, as it could land you (and us) in it.
• For your own safety when online, NEVER give out personal details such as your email, last name, address or phone number in the site, and keep other personally identifiable information private.
• We will remove large graphics that take ages to load or break the layout of the site.